cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enable this Excute map button. in MDM import manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am using MDM import manager. trying to upload excel sheet data. i have done all the process. selceted destination table and as well as Source file.

after that i have mapped all fields with corrsponding fileds from source to destination.

but i am facing one problem. my mdm import manager Execute map icon was disabled. how to enable this Excute map button.

Thanks

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav

MDM Import manager follows a workflow.all steps need to be performed as per the workflow like mapping the fields/values, Match records.Once all the steps are correct go to import status tab it shud have Ready to import status then only u can execute the import. Otherwise MDM prompts u with the likely step u need to do in ACTION ITEM.

hope it helps.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

After doing field mapping if there is any data on the destination side then there is a need for value mapping.

You can do dis by mapping at field level and then select all the values on the destination side map them or add them onto the destination side.

The other reason might be

you may have forgot to specify the import action (Create, Update etc..)

Hope dis helps u

Regards Tejas......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

I think you have not selected any field in Match Record Tab in Import Manager. You need to select atleast one field in Match Record tab on the basis of which MDM will decide whether to create new record or update existing record. After selecting field in Match Record tab select either Create or Update as Default Import Action on the right side of Match Record Tab.

Please let me know, if you need any other input.

Please reward points, if found helpful

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Go to Import Status Tab of import manager & see what Action items its giving.

By looking at Action items u should be able to understand the problem.

Thanks,

Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pranav,

There can be two reasons behind this:

1) You might have not done the value mapping after mapping of source and destination fields.

2)Second you may have not add the records in the Match records tab.

Hope this may help .Please try and if problem persists revert.

regards

Ankit