Thambe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor

Hello,

To Create Outbound Delivery Steps Are :

Main Master Data : Material Master (MM01), Customer Master (XD01)

Transcational Data : Sales Order (VA01) or Scheduling Agreement (VA31)

then go to VL01n Transaction For creation of o/b delivery and enter shipping pt , delv date and order.

I hope this will help you.

Get back to me for further queries.

Best regards,

Nisha

@award pts if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your question is very general and a book can be written explaining the same. Please be more specific so ur question gets answered in an apt way.

Outbound delivery can be created from the transaction code VL01N. It is always created against the shipping point(Place where all the shipping activities happen).

Delivery has three process

Picking, Packing, Post Goods Issue.

U pick the goods, pack them and send them out of the factory premises(i.e., PGI).

You can either create a delivery in reference to an order or with a sales order. 99 percent of the times, its against the sales order.

When you create the delivery against the sales order, it picks all those line items which have same shipping point, Delivery Due date(calculated using availablity check), same incoterms, same route etc.

Ask if u require any more information...

rgds,

Pavan P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

While creating delivery, I given shippment,sales order#. But order cannot be deliverd(no-delivery relevant items in order(sales order#)).

In vbap for the sales order# line items are there

Thanks & Regards,

Thambe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thambe,

Please check whether the item entered in your Sales Order is Relevant for delivery .

Check in customising that the item category of your order item ,has the relevant for delivery flag checked.

In case of further queries ,revert back.

Thanks,

Umesh.

N5
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I need code for picking and packing outbound delivery

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. Please post your question as a new question here:

Since you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members.

Please note, that your post here won't be answered.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thambe

Go to VL01N, give Shipping Point and Sale Order Reference and execute so that the system will take you to a screen where you can select "Post Goods Issue".

The other option is if you want to create one delivery against multiple sale orders, you can do the same via VL10C.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can create outbound delivery using TC VL01 or VL01n..for that u must have a sale order n shipping point..