Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** Message being processed - Queue status green colour

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Many messages in our SXMB_MONI shows green color in the queue id column. It shows 'Message being processed'. All messages are in queue, still they are not delivered. Processing takes more hours. These messages are not EOIO queue. While we check this thru SMQ1 and SMQ2 it shows 'Running'. So, what could be the problem ...?

Kindly help friends, to solve this issue. (Points rewarded for helpful answer)

Kind Regards,

Jeg P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete Queue which has sysfail status.

regards

nikhil

mark as answered if you got the solution

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I understand that when the resources are less (Dialog Work Process, MaxTime, less queues), the Scheduler Status will show 'Wait' state. This is the problem, I find. We increased queuse, MaxTime, then message processing little bit increased.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Nearly 400 messages in SMQ2 (Inbound Queue) i.e in the Standard Queues XBTI001,002,003. In the SMQR tcode, if we check, it shows 'Wait' state in Scheduler Status. It is taking much time to process the messages in these 3 queues.

What we did is we have defined additional 3 queues. After define this, messages are processed quickly. But, what will we do to process messages in the Standard Queue fast...?

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SMQR status should be INACTIVE...if it is wait might be server is slow.....

Any speicifc Queue which is holding the data in the queue, any message in queue blocking others? I think your server is slow for a moment...

you canc check this blog which gives the details of the tuning parameters for queues:

/people/sunil.ojha5/blog/2008/02/20/rfc-quota-part-3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this type of Staus messages in MONI, you need to Release those messages from Queue

Check smq1 and smq2 , then Manually release those

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

QUEUE STATUS RUNNING BASICALLY MEANS THT

The first LUW of this queue is currently being processed. If a queue in this status hangs for more than 30 minutes, this may mean that the work process responsible for processing this LUW has been terminated. In this case you can activate this queue again. Note that activating a queue in status RUNNING may cause a LUW to be executed several times if this LUW is still being processed in the target system at that time. We therefore recommend a waiting time of at least 30 minutes before you reactivate the queue.

HOPE THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM

PLZ REWARDS POINTS

VIKAS