Did you mean: 

Problem relevent to SAP SD & PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

please any one can help me out.

problem:

my client has the following requirement:

there total three slabs like

Employees: 0-3 Years@ 60000 USD Per Year--> billing wii happen every month like: 60000/12*( no of days Working)

3-7 Years@ 70000 USD Per Year--> billing wii happen every month like: 60000/12*( no of days Working)

Above 7 Years@ 90000 USD Per Year--> billing wii happen every month like: 60000/12*( no of days Working)

Group Leader: Reporting less than 10 people--> billing wii happen every month like: 60000/12( No of days Working)-15%(No of days working Fixed salary)

Reporting less than 10 people--> billing wii happen every month like: 60000/12( No of days Working)-25%(No of days working Fixed salary)

I created Materials like (unit of measure- EA; 12 EA= One Year)

zxsa> 0-3 Years@ 60000 USD Per Year> billing wii happen every month like: 60000/12*( no of days Working)

zxsb> 3-7 Years@ 70000 USD Per Year> billing wii happen every month like: 60000/12*( no of days Working)

zxbc> >7 Years@ 90000 USD Per Year> billing wii happen every month like: 60000/12*( no of days Working)

i calculaated manually and i entered the value in condition type & mentioned this record is valid from (01.01.08 to 31.12.08)

Ps guy is defined the WBSE for these line items.

i assigned the WBSE elements in Sales order & i generated the bill.

Now the problem is what ever i maintained in the condition record that was hypothetical value based on the employee slabs. But the employee is working some days in Offshore &Onsite. Some how i can maintain all the excat values?

In the order quantity in sales order i did all manual calculation & i generated the bill for last six monthsit is excatly matching the P& L A/C's. Now the Client is asking why the system is calculating like 19.55 EA order quantity. Either it may 19 EA or 20 EA. if i will rounding profile my client will los some amount.

So any one can able explain how we can able to resolve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

I think you can map this process in RRB.. Resource Related Billing.

Please look into this angle also so that you problem can be solved.

Enjoy SAP....

Regards

Sudhakar