cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to clear input fields and table on the screen..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to refresh my view. I have some input fields and table on the view now when i come back after processing the view the data still remains in the fields. i'm not getting a way to clear them. Can anybody suggest a way out??

Regds,

Anup.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Ex: If you want to clear all the fields after "Submit" then you can write the mentioned code in the action of the Submit button.

Ex 2 :When you are navigating from view1 to view2 then you can write the code in the InboundPlug of view2 (If you want to clear the fileds in View2)

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you didn't manage give me your email and I will post you code sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEar Yoel,

Can u send me the code at addy4ds9@hotmail.com.

Regds,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

To clear the data in the table u have clear the data in teh corresponding binded node.

Since u have told that the process has been done u can invalidate the binded node.

wdContext.node<name>().invalidate();

Probably u have to re-create the elements

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your data are stored on attributes which located on root you should clear each data manually for example:

wdContext.currentContextElement().setAtt ("");

If your data stored on attributes which located under a node you can use

wdContext.node<name>().invalidate();

This cause that all attributes under this node be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yoel,

Can u elaborate..where exactly i need to write wdContext.currentContextElement().setAtt ("");??

Regds,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo Anup,

if u are navigating from one view to other then u can write the code in wdInit(); or onPlug<name>();

else if u want to refresh the fields after every event u may write it in wdDoModify();

<b> if u find answers to be useful dont forget to reward points. <b>

Regards,

Piyush.