cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Purchasing Group Selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please assist with the Purchasing Group select. We are in SRM 5.0 , classic scenario. I managed to get the Requestor/Purchaser to have all purchasing group on Extended Details tab. Once the PurchGrp is selected, and shopping cart created, the PurchGrp at the top of the list is selected. What to do in this instatnce.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lebogang,

In case the purchaser needs to purchase for all the P.Groups then assign your user to the P.Org where all these P.Groups belong.

In such a case the user could shop for all the P.Groups assigned to that P.Org.

Hope this resolves your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

The sugested solution does not resolve nor help. When I assigned the user to the P.Org where P.Groups belong and I get an error that " No Data found for contact person", "No Address found for partner function type Goods Receipt" , No address found for partner function type Requester" & then Error in system, shopping cart cannot be processed further"

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If user has to be able to select all Pgroups, then all Pgroups have to be linked to user in PPOMA.

You don't need to move the user but you need to link in the function tab the pgroups to the user node or position.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leboganag,

In addition to Yann's suggestions please look at the following points :

In reference to the info. provided by you it looks like there is an issue with the consistency of the user.This happens in case you drag and drop the user.

You can check the same using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE txn by inputting the business partner number of the user.There you should get all Green otherwise there is an issue with user consistency.

Always assign the user using USERS_GEN txn.

As informed by Yann, you can also make the user responsible for various P.Groups by assigning the user (Position) in the Responsibility tab of the P.Group under the Organizational Responsibility column.

Hope this makes you more clear and helps in resolving your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yann,

Please clarify, how do I assign Pgroups to a user with the org.structure as mine ecause the users are allocated to their respective ord.id's and PGroups are allocated to one ord id viz.

Root Node: O 50000608 (Org Unit)

(Users added below)

> Company: O 50000609 (Org Unit + Plant)

Purchasing Org (R/3 Org 1000) : 50000610 ( Org Unit + Event Offer)

> R/3 Purchasing Groups : 50000611( Org Unit + Dependants)

>Regions/ Branches

>Departments

No user added except for Regions and Departments

The Position of User is the TOP Level and the Function Tab is assigned to the Purchasing Org 50000610 ( R/3 Purhasing Org)

Please asisst..

Lebogang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

I ran txn BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE and I got all green for user's business partner.User is consisyent. I am unable to add the user position in the responsibility tab because it only possible to assign the responsibility property to purchasing groups only. How will I make the Responsibility Tab maintainable for User level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Responcibility of the purchasing groups can be defined for both the object types "O" & "S"

i.e. you can define responcibility for org unit (say dept)

or you can define responcibility for a user position also

BR

Dinesh