cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change password for SLDDSUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Since SLDDSUSER is maintained with incorrect password the password got locked and not the user. Unlike unlocking the user we cant unlock the password and the only solution is to reset the password. Can i reset the password of SLDDSUSER directly? Should i update the changed password in any other place other than RZ70 in ABAP STACK and SLD Data Supplier in JAVA Stack. If yes then in which place i should update it?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Yes, you can reset the SLDDSUSER directly.I think we will use this user generally in SLD DataSupplier in Visual Administrator.Apart from that,if any case if you this user in JCO RFC providers,change there accordingly and also check in the Visual Administrator->Services->Configuration Adapter,on this right handside,open the CTC-> and check the Propertysheet SystemProperties,if the SLD_ADMIN user s SLDDSUSER,change the password in the SLD_PASSWD,if you reset try to put the same password as SLDAPIUSER.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MAdhu,

U can check SLDDSUSER in 001 client and also in the Visual Admin parameters,u can able to change the passwords for these users

reward points for useful tips!

Regards,

S.Rajeshkumar