cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues opening Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

We are just getting started with XMII....we recently installed version 12.0.2 Build(88). The problem that we have is that whenever we try to execute the SAP xMII Workbench from the Data Services option - we get prompted to download the Workbench.jsp - the workbench never opens?

We have been able to configure SAP Servers and data services on this server.....but we are unable to even open the Workbench.

Please Help

-gene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have Netweaver installed on a Windows 2003 server machine (SP2) and JDK 1.4.2_12 , MII 12.0.2 (build 88)

We are facing very similar problem ..Not able to open the xMII workbench..where a Window pops up asking to open the Workbench.jsp file.

I have two questions

Any guideline on Java (JDK)version specific to MII within the Netweaver components ?

if we upgrade JDK this to newer version ..what is the procedure and would it affect the other components of the Netweaver ?

Please guide on this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went ahead and downloaded newer version of jre from sun - workbench is now loading for me. Thanks for the heads up on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue in my system.Can i know which version of JRE you are using which worked for you.

Thanks,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What JRE are you using? Try clear your browser cache or update your JRE.