Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would need some help with fixing a macro. This is the scenario:

We have a keyfigure. The user should be able to change the value for the previous period (month) but all other cells should be locked (future ones). Of course this should be rolling.

1) I have tried to lock the key figure for input and just open the specific cell for input but it does not work (macro, cell_input).

2) Opened the cell for input (macro, cell_input) but added the function row (row_input) instead for the future but the whole time horizon got locked for input.

3) Opened the first cell for input and locked the remaining 24 cell but that looks very ugly (cell_input).

Does anyone know a better way?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sakis

Check your email

Regards

Ian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understood your requirement correctly....

1. In Data view, set KF to input/output.

2. Create a macro with 2 steps (1 user-defined for period current +1 in future, and 1 user-defined for periods current +2 to end)

3. Add Row argument for KF with operator CELL_INPUT( 0 )

4. Set this macro to "default"

This should only allow the user to change data in the first period into the future, but make those periods further out in time not available for input.

Sean Mawhorter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

I want to be able to change N-1. The current and the future periods should be locked. I tried the scenario you described but it does not work.

//Sakis