cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - Include Text - Very Urgent, Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For my smartforms, we have to use the include text feature in the text node to include General Texts from transaction SE61.

I have looked at the header of the specific General Text in SE61 and it shows 'TX' as the Text ID and 'DOCU' as the text object.

However, when I am previewing the form, the General text that should appear, doesn't. The General Text exists and there is text written inside, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Please help. This is very important and urgent.

Thank You & Best Regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Have u provided the language correctly???

Go to the include text in SO10 and open the text in the

goto-header option u can able to see the actual header and you can compare it with the data you have assigned in smartform.check everything correctly.

Last option i can suggest u is just temporary remove the tick for error if no text exists and try to preview the smartfrom,it would give you the exact error why it is happening,just dont forget to tick mark the option once again.

Cheers,

Deepthee Kasal

nivin_varkey
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi john,

I too did face the same problem when i was using include texts in smart forms. but i did something else to overcome the problem. create a textmodule and the use it in place of the include text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BUMP!!!