cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S01 - transactions remain with waiting status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

what is the reason why for a S01 SyncBo the transactions remain with waiting status?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandru,

well, I guess in your case - look into your other post - your GETLIST/GETDETAIL handlers are not working properly and your configuration seems to be wrong at the end I think.

Is the BO enabled and is the emulator in MEREP_SBUILDER working? What is the outcome of the BAPI-WRAPPER-CHECK in SBUILDER?

Usually the question is: how long do they stay in waiting status? All SyncBOs are going from I-WAITING over I-PARTIAL into I-FINISHED. Because only one BO after the other is processed, and the order is defined in the MEREPMETA.XML file, you see some longer in I-WAITING then others. But after a while all will go to I-FINISHED. Interesting as well: usually S01 BOs will stay longer in I-PARTIAL then others, cause they call the backend directly and the select in the backend and the reutnr times- this together takes its time - while T01 and T51 just do an optimized select in the internal tables of the Middleware.

So if the BO stil stays in I-WAITING and all others are processed corectly, check your complete setup.

AND: if one BO is in I-PARTIAL - this blocks all others from working. So if a BO in your case is in I-PARTIAL since yesterday - mark it with the mouse and set its status to IGNORE. then trigger another BO with TRIGGER-HANDLER and this should continue the Sync process for the others. But find out why this error exists! It must be your development/setup.

Hope this helps to give you an idea about the problem.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Actually the create bapi remains in waiting status (Inbound Handler)

getList and getDetail are working fine. Also create is working fine.

On the mobile side, the status of the SyncBo Top rows that I want to create are in IN_SYNC status after synchronization and are frozen with that status.

The syncBo is enabled and the BAPI interface check returns no errors.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandru,

well, even that it is the inbound handler does not tell us it is really the create that fails.

At the end: even the normal sync always triggers via I-WAITING - so having an item in I-WAITING does not tell us that this is the create method. A device tells the backend: I want to get the latest stuff for that BO. This is done with the I-WAITING.... and then after the Inbound was processed for any SyncBO-yes, it is triggered when you do not create anything-then the middleware creates the putbound messages.

Anyway: can you sync at all with another device that does not create items? Or are all syncs blocked? Is any SyncBO in I-PARTIAL? Extend the time period if you search.......

Well, from my experience: if a BO is in I-WAITING - usually it is the connection between GETLIST/GETDETAIL that has errors. Before you create a new item, and test that function, make sure that GETLIST/GETDETAIl is working.

If that works fine. well, in that case it could really be the CREATE handler.

But: is it possible to have a look into the system as such? Feel free to contact me on my MSN or Skype account - cause this is really not that easy to solve without having a look into the actual coding as such.

Regards,

Oliver