cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

We are on SRM 5.0. I am trying to distribute GOA to backend system. In the transaction BD87 I am getting the error

"Field EKPO-UEBTO . does not exist in the screen SAPMM06E 0211"

Could you please suggest why this is coming. The field EKPO-UEBTO is defined as Overdelivery Tolerance Limit in table EKPO. FYI we have not defined any tolerance in SRM side.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Suggestion folks..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

1) Please make sure that the IDoc for the GOA has the value "/" for the field "UEBTO" in segment "E1EDPD1".

The value "/" indicates that the field is not used.

2) The FM IDOC_INPUT_BLAORD is used to post the IDoc for creating contracts. You can set a break point at the below given code:

CALL TRANSACTION H_TCODE
                           USING T_BDCDATA
                                 MODE MODE
                                 UPDATE 'S'
                                 MESSAGES INTO T_BDCMSGCOLL.

and change the value of variable "MODE" to "A".

Then you can analyse the problem in detail.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

Thanks for responding. Could you please tell me how can I set the value "/" for the field "UEBTO" in segment "E1EDPD1".

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You can use the BADI BBP_CTR (R/3) side and achieve this.

The method MODIFY_IDOC_DATA_CTR can be used for this.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

The OSS Note 646903 explains the usage of this BADI with some good code samples.

Hope this helps to get your problem solved.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kathirvel,

I looked ove the note 646903 but the BAdi BBP_CTR is useful when you want to Create several contracts for the global outline agreement in a back end system. Also I found that the note 748085 - covers to set the value '/' for field EKPO-UEBTO. We are on SAP ECC 6.0 so we sud have note 748085 Please confirm ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SP levels given here do not indicate the relevance for ECC 6.0. We are in SRM 5.5 and ECC 6.0. This field is automatically passed with "/" in the IDocs. I would suggest create an OSS message for this and get it clarified with SAP.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Did you get the resolution for the problem ? I am having the similar issue while distributing the GOA.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks & Regards