cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S01 / getList / import parameter userID ME-SYNC_USER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have some trouble setting a S01 SyncBo with an import parameter for getList.

We are trying to return some data from the backend system through this S01 SyncBo. This syncBo should send to the mobile client filtered data, based on the user name and some other selection criteria previously sent to the backend through another SyncBo.

We don't receive any data on the mobile device and in merep_mon we have this data for the specified transaction:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|   Direction Mobile ID  Seq. No. Rcd. Cntr. SID                                                           |
|   Field Name    Type OutLen IntLen Dec.Places                                                            |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|   O         0000000151       2          1  RTN                                                           |
|   STRUCT_ID     C         3      3            RTN                                                        |
|   STRVERS       N         4      4            0001                                                       |
|   SYNC_KEY      N        10     10            0000000000                                                 |
|   CORR_TOP_CNTR N        10     10            0000000000                                                 |
|   RESPTYPE      C         1      1            T                                                          |
|   TYPE          C         1      1            E                                                          |
|   ID            C        20     20            MEREP_00                                                   |
|   NUMBER        N         3      3            017                                                        |
|   MESSAGE       C       220    220            Synchronizer function DOWNLOADER call failed due to FAILURE|
|   MESSAGE_V1    C        50     50            DOWNLOADER                                                 |
|   MESSAGE_V2    C        50     50            FAILURE                                                    |
|   MESSAGE_V3    C        50     50                                                                       |
|   MESSAGE_V4    C        50     50                                                                       |
|   TIMESTAMP     N        21     21            000000000000000000000                                      |

If I try to execute myself the code of the given getList BAPI wrapper and I provide the userID - everything is ok and the expected data is returned.

I have set the variable for import in Environment -> Default Values with the initial value ME-SYNC_USER

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Edited by: Alexandru Ionita on Feb 25, 2008 7:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandru,

well, have you written the import parameter you get from MI (your MI-SyncUser) to a table for debug - just to check if the data is correct?

But I epect the problem in another direction in your case: You always talk about the getlist handler - but what is with your getdetail implementation????

Well, technical wise, you have a getlist handler. This has some export values. These are the import values of the getdetail hanlder, and the getdetail handler returns the data, that you will see on the mobile device. So is your GETDETAIl handler working as well? Both are expected and must work correct.

If both are working in the backend as you expect it- well, in that case I would do the following: create a DEBUG table and dump all information you have at start of the function module into that table. Then check the result in MEREP_MON compared with the one you have while executing the module manually.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver