cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Studio deployment problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm unable to deploy from Developer studio. Error is 'Server XXX did not accept login request as admin on port 50018'.

Looked into the documentation and put an entry in the host file too. but i still have the problem.

Studio (2.0.4)

Server: SP14

Tried with Studio(2.0.8 & 2.0.11) too. Please help.

I'd greatly appreciate an answer.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Rajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajit,

You should use the NWDS versionon par with SP level.Else you will have difficulties on deploying while involving complex scenarios like web services,ejbs etc.

Since ur SP level is SP14 I suggest you should use NWDS version 2.0.14 to eliminate this deployment problem.

regards,

guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru & Rich,

Now I have NWDS SP14.. but still i face the same problem..

please advise,

thanks,

Rajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajit,

Check whether your SDM is running or not.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can tell you some strange thing that happens everytime I am deploying with Developer Studio:

1.) I deploy locally. My password is xxx. Everything is fine.

2.) I deploy on the productive system. My password is yyy. Everything is fine.

3.) I change the settings to the integration system. Refresh the view. I can see the correct integration engine. I deploy. My password is yyy. The files are deployed on the productive system, not the integration system. Bad Luck.

If I change the password for the productive system to zzz, I get the same error message as you got when I try to deploy with zzz to the productive system. That is because Developer Studio connects to the wrong system.

This error happens every single time. Therefore I stopped deploying via Developer Studio for other engines but my own localhost. Deplyoing with SDM gui works just fine.

May be, you have a similar situation ?

Regards, Astrid

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If your server is at SP14, then it would be a good idea to have your NWDS at the same patch level.

Regards,

Rich Heilman