cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar popup for a date field in ITS service

0 Kudos

Hi

I am working with SRM EBP module we want to add date help(with calendar function) to existing date fields in Shopping cart and PO screens . I found some HTML and scripts in SYSTEM and BBPGLOBAL(assuming in regular ITS this service might be GLOBAL) services but not sure which ones to use if anyone used date functionality or even have access to Standard SAP ITS screens that already have date field with calendar functionality can you help???????????????

Scenario what we are trying to do

1) On the shopping cart details there is a require on field

2) we are trying to add a f4 icon(which we did successfully)

3) when a click happens on the icon a calendar popup should appear(for this we are trying to identify what standard SAP function we can use if not i got a JavaScript on the web trying to see how to integrate that script)

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

I browsed thru other services i found PZLE_06 and there is a date field with popup but difference between ESS and SRM is ESS i saw uses webgui concept and SRM has different approach if you can point me to the html template in one of the service where the calendar function is called that will be helpful i tried no luck i got the funciton issue is integrating it with existing code in HTML i mean calling the javascript from HTML i am not able to .

Thank You

Vineela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineela,

Yes u can acieve that using std functions ...

Just check the treansaction PZ12 in ur ITS ..

All your ESS transactions contains Calendar Function.

Try to debug the fn module from R/3 .

Regards,

J

0 Kudos

Hi

Thx a lot for the quick response i don't see a PZ12 in se80 under internet service. Can you point me to the template name if you know .

Vineela