cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to force a check out to an activity checked in by another team member ?

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have team menber, which has left our team without checkout his files, and he format his computer.

Now we need to modify thoses files checked out. So how to check out an activity checked in by another member ?

Thanks for answering.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

If I undestand your problem correctly, you want to know how activate an activity cheked in bu other user.

Login with admin access, you will see all activities created by users. you can revert or activate them. Let me if you need more details.

Regards

Praveen

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for answering, but unfortunately your solution doesn't work because those files are locked by the "vanish" user. So there is no more activities connected to those files, then I can't revert it.

Further suggestion ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

user DTR WebUI. Lookinto below .

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/46/f09dfed6705515e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

Regards

Praveen

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like tu use the WebUI, but I don't have any activities connected to the locked file. When I check out again the file, (because I can do it) it makes me another Checked out line in the information of the file (into the DTR WebUI).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using the Activity Report from the DTR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understood you right, you want the changes that your employee made, but he/she haven't checked his development in. No chance. If he/she hasn't check in his changes, they wan't be available, local changes are local and so forget it. So you can only set up on the last checked-in version (only things which are checked in are visible to others!!!!).

Regards,

Daniel

Answers (0)