cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.rmi.RemoteException:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to deploy my ear file into my j2ee engine.Following is the error i get during deployment.

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/topinkc/LOCALS1/Temp/temp24369sap.comtempbrotherempear.ear

Aborted: development component 'temp/brother/emp/ear'/'sap.com'/'local'/'20080225104732'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tempbrotherempear.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tempbrotherempear in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tempbrotheremp~ear in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Any Help greatly appreciated...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to your applicaiton-j2ee-engine.xml and see that your application might be refering some application or services at runtime which are not found on your WAS. If those referenced are not required then remove the references else you need to have those deployed on your WAS.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of the references was not deployed before...and after deploying it the problem was solved.Thanks All for your inputs.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Check this [Wiki|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/clusterwideexception-FailedtodeployWebDynprocontentforapplication&]

Probably you have duplicate components in namespace.

regards,

Siva