cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection specs not found in table QAMV

Former Member

Hi,

I know the table for inspection lots specs is QAMV. But I'm not finding back by specs from the inspection lot in this table.

My specs are stored in the classification on the material master, and then copied to the material specification. I'm not using inspection plans. Is that the reason that they are not in?

Thanks for clarifying!

Jessica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Specs can reside elsewhere. It depends on some other things. Are you using free inspection points? physical samples?

QASV holds specs for samples

QMSP holds the actual material specs.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig, good to hear from you!

no, I'm not using free inspection points or physical samples.

I would like to know where the specs from the inspection lot are stored because I'm building a report which should not take the specs from the material spec but from the inspection lot so that they are not updated when the material changes.

Rgds, Jessica

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you ever get this resolved Jessica?

I haven't had anytime to look at this more yet. Didn't want to do anything more if you have resolved this.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

no I haven't found it yet. I've tried a trace, I've tried where-used in SE84, and I've tried a function module DOMAIN_VALUE_GET

I need the table for fields TOLERANZOB, TOLERANZUN and TOLGRENZE. They are found in structures QAQEE and QAMKR respectively.

If you have another idea how to get the data, I'd appreciate it!

Grtz, Jessica