cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different TAX CODE for a single customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a strange requirement for one of the users.He wants separate tax code to be used for one customer.There are two tax codes configured for same tax classification(material and customer). access sequence has been maintined and condition record is there to pick up the taxcode(V0) for all the customers of that sales org.But for this single customer we need to maintain different tax code(NB).I have created access sequence(customer/sales org/cust tax classification/material tax classification).But whats happening is system is picking both the taxcodes. Now I am in confusion.

Can any one help me pleaese.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the access sequence you created two condition tables

1. Customer/Material

2.customer/Sales Org/Cust. Tax/Materi. Tax.

system will pick both the tax codes if the both the access sequence are satisfied.

So, In the access sequence you have an option called Exclusive indicator. Means if you have more than one condition tables are maintained in the acc. seq. then if you put exc. indicator for the first table, then it will not go for the second acc. seq. for checking.

If the first seq. is satisfied then the system will stop searching and give the value which you maintained for the first acc. Seq.

Put the exclusive indicator in the acc. seq. and try now

system willpick only one condition record.

Hope this is clear.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please mark the Exclusion indicator in the access sequence.

This will avoid the Condition record to consider multiple values.

Reward points if this helps.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The thing here is that I have removed excusion indiacator of the first key combination and put at the second one(which is the one created by me).but it still picks up both.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put your condition table as first in acc. seq. as the system will check from the first step.

Customer/Sales Org/Cust tax clss/mat tax. class - maintaine this as first table in your access sequence, and put exclusive check box for this table.

Maintain the second table as it is, which you earlier maintained as first one. Dont put any excl. indicator for this.

Now system starts search from first table once its satisfied it will not go to second access as you maintained the check box.

And any how, you are going to maintaine the condition records for the first table for one particuler customer only. So, whenever you use some other customers, as you are not maintaining condition records for first table, automatically system will check for second table and give the value, which is in that condition record.

Hope this is clear.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks.It has solved my problem.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (0)