cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Status "Not allowed" but schedule line still confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a little issue. I know is sth from configuration, but I don't remember where it is.

When automatic credit check is performed, and a sales order goes to "Credit Not allowed" I would like the position of the order remains unconfirmed, in order to leave the stock free for other orders.

Now the system leave the schedule lines created, confirmed, even when credit stock is "not allowed". Could sb help on this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo Vartorelli

For the Sales Order to stop the flow of requirements to MRP You have to set the status in the requirement.

Go to T code OVB8 and then set what is your requirement in the routine.

Currently the routine checks only for credit status in VBUK - CMGST if the status is B then it will not transfer the requirements to the MRP.

I am not sure what is the Credit status of your document in the VBUK. If its not "B" and still you want to hold the requirements then you can modify the routine to handle your new requirement.

If the status is B and then the requirements are trasnfering then you need to put a Break point in the rouitne and check if the routine is actually getting called or not.

The Program Name is LV07A101.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas.

Reward Points if Useful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are creating a sales order, it will show the schedule lines of the line items, even if that order is credit hold. This will show when ur creating the sales order VA01.

Once after saving the sales order, go to change mode of the sales order VA02, and go to schedule line now, then it wont show any confirmed qty and the date for all the line items.

Unless you realease the order from credit hold, it wont show any schedule line with confirmed qty.

Hope this is clear.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's the problem, when I go with VA02, the schedule line are still there....reserving stock for a not allowed credit order...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained Sales Doc. Type - Credit Limit Check.

Goto T. code OVAK

And put Credit Check (D) and Credit Group for your sales document type.

Now try once again with new sales order.

Hope this will help you.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Praveen