cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creme crashes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, today is not my best day, I got another question...

We are currently developing an RFID application with MI7.

We have:

WinCE .NET 5

MI 7 (think SP12)

We created a very simple and basic application that just reads an RFID Tag.

On the NWA I looked for the correct driver (PIRFPSIWP_WM50_XSL_CRM 1.27) and added it as another component to my installation as well as the connector CONNECTOR_WM50_XSL_CRM 1.17 (and 1.26, I tried both).

What happens now is that Creme crashes during startup with the message

A security error of unknown cause has been detected which has corrupted the programs internal state. The programm cannot saely continue execution and must now be terminated.

No additional entries in any logfiles.

By accident I noticed that this message only comes up when the file "MEAPIJNI.dll" - which is provided with the connector - is stored in the Windows directory. If it is not in the Windows directory Creme starts normal - but then the RFID functions says MEAPIJNI.DLL is missing. If the whole connector is not installed I get the message that no driver is found.

I appreciate any help.

BR,

Enzo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

First I tried the SAP standard creme, next I downloaded Creme 3.29 from nsicom with the same effect. I am afraid the connector does not work with .NET. Since I have no Mobile device for testing I can not proove but I tried many different combinations without success.

Looks like I have to write my own connector

BR,

Enzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enzo

First and foremost i believe that you are using a SAP standard Creme JVM that is downloaded from http://www.nsicom.com/Default.aspx?tabid=289 and not any other Creme JVM. Having said this MI Client and also the JVM is supported and tested only on Windows Mobile Devices and not on .NET devices. This holds good for Connection addons, dlls as well. The fact that you are using a .NET device could be the reason for the crash. May be try this on a WM device and find out if the error occurs.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Sivakumar