cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure TMS in two system landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

we have 2 system landscape now i want to configure 3 sys landscape here we created one client for QUALITY virtually now i have to configure the TMS in 3 system landscape DEV to QAS to PRD here QAS is virtual. please help me out it's very urgent.

CHEERS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A quality "client" is not supported.

There are lots of objects, that are cross client (ABAPs, dictionary etc.). To have a complete system landscape you need to have a separate SYSTEM, not just a CLIENT.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

That means you cannot create a 3 system Landscape from 2 SL?

Even I want to create the same ( 2 to 3 system). The actual scenario is as :

We had 2 system DEV and PRD. and now we have procured another h/w which we want it to be Production PR1( copy of PRD) and making PRD as Quality System.

First thing is it possible to make?

Second, after copying PRD to PR1 what changes need to be made in System Landscape? Do I need to delete everything and configure again for 3 SL?

Can you please clear my doubt? How to go about it?

Also on service marketplace PRD is production and now can I get another license key for new h/w as production. Can I make the PRD as test or any other on Service Marketplace. Is there any limitation on getting the Licensekey for Production?

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prashanth

You add another system to 3 sytem landscape. please fyi. the procedure

transport route>> select 3 group >> distribute and activate >> select YES

THEN LOGIN IN to PRD /DEV/QAS and do the FYI.

OVERVIEW>>system>>SAP System>Approve

Hope this old issue if u have fininshed pl. hang or still u req. please support please do post ur message.

reg

paul