cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of XI content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We want to transport our XI solution by file system to our customers.

I know that I have to use Integration Builder to export the integration repository content.

But what about SLD stuff? Do I have to export my product from SLD? Software component versions (2)? Both?

Do customers have to import these into their SLD before they can import integration repository content?

I only have one XI system so I cannot test it by myself.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you're having one SLD if not then you should also copy sld so that all sld's data will be consistent

I think in SLD Administration , Content and then do an Export ALL in DEV SLD and then in Production do an Import.

This is only the case if you have many SLDs as SAP suggests it's better to have only one, central SLD ...if you do then there's not much you have to do. just the configuration for the directory

please refer

SLD to transport XI objects

/people/praveen.mayalur/blog/2007/05/31/configuration-of-cms-in-central-nwdi-sld-to-transport-xi-objects

Preparation of SLD for Transports

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b01876ac-abbb-2a10-788e-95a7c5a5...

Handle SLD Transport

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you maintained Multiple SLD's for DEV, QTY, PRD, you need to Export the SLD Content also From One Server to another.for this u need to create Transport groups and targets for SLD.

Else if u maintained Master SLD means , no need of any Transports from one server to another.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to deliver content from our XI system to a customer XI system via file system (no CMS!!!). Our SLD is not connected with the customer's SLD and I need to know what I have to ship from our SLD additonal to the XI content itself so that our solution can be installed by the customer.

There is an export option for SLD products / software component versions. Do I have to deliver these files together with the integration repository content? Do I have to export both (product and software component versions)?

Edited by: Frank Dauscher on Feb 25, 2008 3:15 PM