cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access for pricing conditions with check if field is initial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible to define an access for pricing/conditions with a check if a field is initial or not? E.g. if FIELDA <> INITIAL => 10%. Would be great if this works.

Thanks, regards

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can give requirement routine to check that value. However, 10% of what is essential and it must be present in the header or item level of the communication structure for it to be avaiable in the routine to check. Let me know if you need mroe information and ofcourse, reward points if useful.

Thanks,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I thought that maybe there is another way than a requirement routine, maybe a simple customizing setup. My field is already in the com. structure. The thing is, that this field has 20 possible values (and could be empty). Now I need so set up a rebate to come up if this field has any value (except empty). I do not want so set up 20 different rebates. Isnt there another way to do this?

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am afraid I couldnt understand you well here.

Can you please explain your statement of settting up 20 different rebates & how is it linked to 20 different possible values of the field.

Sorry for getting in the details but cant check for possible solution without knowing the details.

Thank you,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, lets take a rebate ZDISC. I have an access sequence ZDISC:

901 - VKORG\VTWEG\SPART\FIELDA\

Now FIELDA can have 21 different values (A1-A20, and can be empty). So I can setup a rebate for:

9000\01\01\A1 - 01.01.08-31.12.08 - 10%

9000\01\01\A2 - 01.01.08-31.12.08 - 10%

9000\01\01\A3 - 01.01.08-31.12.08 - 10%

9000\01\01\A20 - 01.01.08-31.12.08 - 10%

What I am searching for, is a possibility to set up a rebate if FIELDA <> EMPTY. So that I do not have to enter 20 rebates. Something like

9000\01\01\FIELDA IS NOT INITIAL - 01.01.08-31.12.08 - 10%

If FIELDA is initial, there should be no rebate.

Hope this makes it clearer.

Regards

Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Schmitz on Feb 26, 2008 9:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Yes you can always give the checks but you need to know what you are giving, why you are giving and where you have to give. In your question you have spoken about Access as well as Pricing and Conditions.

Regarding Access Sequence you can always specify your access'es ( Condition Table ) for which your Condition Type should be populated and you can also maintain a routine under which you can give your check ( as under what conditions this should populate for Example: " if " and " else " conditions ).

Regarding Pricing Procedure you can maintain a Routine and specify your checks as " if Field is initial => 10% ) but first understand 10% of what ? are you giving 10% of base Value or Net Value or you have some other calculation ?

And if you are clear with what you are doing then also understand that you are hardcoding this 10% and make sure that this is not breaking the current process. Through testing has to be done including negative testing.

Hope your question is clarified.

Reward if its helpful.

Regards,

Abdul