Please provide me the T-Codes.

Thanks & Regards

Pardha Saradhi B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Warehouse management link comes in SD when you create the delivery. If you activate WH, you will need to create a transfer order from the delivery (LT03), and confirm the transfer order (LT12) then you can do the Post goods issue.

Hope you are clear.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pardha saradhi,

SD is integrated with WM at the time of deliver, with reference to Deliver we need to create Transfer Order ( LT03) and confirmation ( LT12) for Cancelation ( LT15 ) camcelation is not possiable if TO is confimed..at the time we need to use LT0G for TO reversal at the time one more To will create that u can find from Deliver Document Flow.. And again Confimation LT12.. This is at the time of Invoice Creation..

When u r receiving the material PO --> MIGO ( Goods recipt ) Material Document is generated at the time with reference to Materail Document We need to create TO ( LT06 )..

Like this we have integration with SD main impotant is Delivery..

I hope this will help You..

Rewards, if it is use full..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Integration of SD-WM comes at the time of picking.

When you create delivery and go for picking (VL06P), system asks for transfer order creation. You have an option of creating the transfer order both in foreground as well as background.

Based on the storage location maintained in delivery, system picks up the relevant warehouse and then with the movemnet type determined system checks for the warehouse relevant transaction (Storage Type, Storage Bin etc).

Once the transfer order is created, you can confirm the transfer order to complete the picking process.

Now if you check with the delivery status, it will be completely picked and transfer order confirmed.

I hope this would give you some idea now on the SD-WM integration.

Reward points if this helps.

Regards,

Harsh