cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of CCMS Agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!!,

I have configured the monitoring of java(dual stack) on the java system as per the config guide.Bu t when i check in RZ21 under system overview we have found that the j2ee segment the agent communication status is shutdown.

I have registered the user csmuser using the visula admin the user was sucessfully regeistered. But in RZ20 the status is not available under engines and also in the RZ21 the status is shut down.

How can we change the status, i have checked the rfc destination SAPCCMSR.<hostid>.<instance>

says that the program is not registered.

Please suggest me some document to solve this issue.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the problem is resolved, please update it with the solution so that this will help everyone.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have solman and it is not used to monitor the system centrally, Offcousrse it fetches the data we have registered the ccms agents of other systems in solman.But when we see in rz20 of the solman system it does not show any alerts of the other systems,it shows the alerts only of solman.Can we make our dev system as the central system for monitoring.Does this have any impact on solman?

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vamshi,

I am new to this as well, but can you confirm that the SAPCCMSR file created when you created it through RZ21 has been put in the SAPCCMSR folder (at OS level) for each java instance to be monitored?

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Yeah the CSMCONF file is created and i can get the monitoring data under all systems but not under j2ee engines,

previously it would not show the systems under it but now it shows the system under j2ee engine and the status is in white colour and no data is getting displayed.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vamshi,

They are showing up as white because, the DSRs (equivalent of data collectors in ABAP stack) arent configured to collect data yet. You have do this through the various services in Visual Administrator (VA). Only when the configuration is done in VA, will SAPCCMSR start transferring data to CCMS in ABAP.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also as far as i can remember, the CCMSR agent by default transfers data every hour. But unfortunately i dont know where to modify this.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any Ideas!!!!!

Regards,

Vamshi.