Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Authorization Objects after system upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I require the list of all new Authorization Objects that have been added to the system after System Update.

Regards

Anthony D'souza

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, if anyone has such a list, he/she would first need to know from which version to which version you are going.

Once you know that you can also go to SUIM (in an upgraded system) and have a look inside profile SAP_NEW. There they are, nicely grouped per version.

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on Feb 25, 2008 12:55 PM

5 REPLIES 5

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, if anyone has such a list, he/she would first need to know from which version to which version you are going.

Once you know that you can also go to SUIM (in an upgraded system) and have a look inside profile SAP_NEW. There they are, nicely grouped per version.

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on Feb 25, 2008 12:55 PM

0 Kudos

Hi

We are going from 4.6C to ECC6.0 , but my query is how can i find from the system , will the system not provide us the list directly or indirectly.

Regards,

Anthony D'souza

0 Kudos

see my previous post. SAP_NEW is your friend here.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen Heeck ,

see my previous post

I did 'nt get this.

SAP_NEW is your friend here

does the SAP_NEW profile contains all the new authorization Objects.

Regards,

Anthony

0 Kudos

>

> does the SAP_NEW profile contains all the new authorization Objects.

That is exactly what SAP_ NEW is. These objects are nicely grouped into the various releases they belong to. Have a look in SAP_NEW with SUIM and you'll see it for yourself.