cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very urgent: Net price for item 00010 adopted from last document

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating PO in SAP am getting the below message.

Net price for item 00010 adopted from last document

I want to switch it off for 4 document types.

Is it possible? If possible, please give me correct place where exactly I have to do this.

Or else if possible with user exit or routine please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Points will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls follow:

spro-mm-purchasing-enviornment data-define default values for buyers-settings for default values-select 01-select details-choose price adoption tab---check donot copy and save the data.

now thru SU01/SU3 maintain EVO in parameter id and 01 in parameter value and save.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

But I want to disable Price adoption for perticular Document types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont think that it is possible for a particular document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

what u can do is avoid automatic info aupdate for particular documen ttype then system will not access the price from there and even it do so u can change the price in po

can u please tell me why do u dont want get the price from the pir purcahse order history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your quick reply.

We are pushing POs from other system using 4 document types with determined contract price. But while pushing system is taking its own price from las document. But the Buyers want to switch off this functionality for 4 doc types that are coming from other system.

Please help me as thi is critical issue. if SAP will not take our price then the whole functionality of our system is waste.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to set up the following

spro-mm-purchasing-enviornment data-define default values for buyers-settings for default values-select 01-select details-choose price adoption tab---check donot copy and save the data.

now thru SU01/SU3 maintain EVO in parameter id and 01 in parameter value and save.

in this case price will not get copied from previous docu,ment for all the doc type.

now the rest all other doc type po will determine the price from info record.

that means you problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I can able to avoid info update by selecting the DONOT COPY option in default values for Buyers.

Now I put the parameter EVO in one user profile.

My doubt is, this functionality will effect for this user only or it will effect all users?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

this effect will be for that or those users who willbe using that user id.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

you check in OMET. but i am not sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customizing settings

SPRO->MM->Purchasing->Authorization Management->Define Function Authorizations for Buyers->Function Authorizations: Purchase Order

Slelect 01 and click on Copy as button (icon) and enter the value 02 in new window and remove the check for Ref. and save

and Assign the Paramater EFB to user's in SU01..

So that you will not get last price..

Thx

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

this message means sytem is pulling the price from the info record u can unmark the info update indicator in po

then system will not save this price in info record price order history

and u can also make use of default values for buyers to achive this

Edited by: Rahul Tyagi on Feb 25, 2008 5:11 PM