cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problem in Integration Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am able to login into my XI Development server with the user name and pwd provided to me successfully, but when i run transaction sxmb_ifr and click on any one of the component IR, ID.... and login with the same pwd and username i am getting error as unauthorized username or pwd .

i was able to login earlier but i dont know why this problem has come now . Could anyone help on this.

Points will be awarded.

Regards,

VJP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Check your roles. Do you have SAP XI DEVELOPER assigned?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please have a look at this blog:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

and this thread:

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the IR and ID roles for that user.

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

if its not resolved then can u try to restart the engine and check it again...i know its is not the good option but then also its worth to give a try.

thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all your kind inputs.... i was able to do my dev earlier. since two days i am facing this problem.

Already we went live and we are doing some new developements in XI Dev server .At the same time i am able to login with same credentials into my production box ... i didnt find any problem in logging in there...

Please let me know is it a basis activity or consultant job to fix this issue ?

Regards,

VJP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u dont have rights on SU01 Tcode and also ur not allowed to restart the Server.

U asked ur basis team to check both the things.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

VJ P,

(why people do not use normal names? )

production and development are two different systems. Check your roles in Development. ABAP stack , transaction SU01. What roles do you have?

Peter