cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UME Role and Action

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am developing a recursive tree in a Web Dynpro App. My tree has some nodes and subnodes. Under the subnodes i have documents. Depending to the permission of the users should be decided what can the user do with the documents, for example, create, upate, delete and so on. I need to check the authorization of users. I want to follow the conzept like the Web Dynpro tutorial RentCar APP with Actions und Permissions. If a user logs on, i can get his UME role and group. My question is: if it is possible to list the permissions behind of one specific role, which is assigned to the user or a group.

In short I want to list the permissions and not only check if the user has it or not.

Please help me.

Regards

Hairong Zhao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have verified the documentation,but i could not find any method to get the permissions of the user.I think you can check hasPermission() for every permission and display it if the user has that permission.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

thank you very much for your quick answer. But it can't resolve our problem really.If we only use hasPermission() method to check if the user has right, the efford to check user in our case is too great .

I try to describe our problem exactly. In our case, thers is possible that tausend documents can be attached to a node. we can't create a permission for every document. We create for every node a role, but for document we haven't role. If we don't use the conzept with Actions and Permissions, how can we check the permission of the users, have you another idea?

Regards,

Hairong Zhao