cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use 'SDPARTNERLIST' as a table for pick fields

Former Member

Hi Experts,

can we use 'SDPARTNERLIST' as a table for pick the fields paertenr function, partner and name1 in scripts,

or is any reference table for these fields,,, if any could u tell me fields and tables

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 25, 2008 5:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Venu

SDPARTNERLIST is not a table, it is just a structure. Refer to table VBPA for Partner Functions in Sales Area.

Thanks & regards,

Amol Lohade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It entirely depends on whether the print program populates this structure. You can check this by going into the text element in you SAPscript and choosing the menu option Include -> Symbols -> Program symbols. This will present a pop-up with the associated print program (or you can add it if it has not been linked) and you can drill down to the available data structures.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use this SDPARTNERLIST structure, if there is a visibility of theis data in your driver pgm at runtime, so that you can pass the data into your script to print it.

else, you can use the table KNVP, where in by passing the customer code (KUNNR), partner function (PARVW) to retrieve the customer master partner functions. Then from this you can proceed to KNA1 table to get the customer name.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use the table.

KNVK Customer Master Contact Partner

The 'SDPARTNERLIST' is a structure. SO use the above table.

Cheers,

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

thanks for the reply,

but here i got table pa002 from my consultant and he said to use the fields ,'VORNA' and 'NACHN'

those fields are for first name and last name.

here in my program how can i write the code for get those fields and how can i write the code in script to print the total name..

could you explain..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You acn code your select in the following no>

select single vorna nachn from PA0002 into

(gv_vorna , gv_nachn )

where pernr = ......

subty = ...... and

OBJPS = ...... and

SPRPS = ......and

ENDDA = ......and

BEGDA = ......and

SEQNR = ........

Whatever key fields data available you can pass it in the where clause of the select query.

Then after the select query, you can pass in the same variables in the script gv_vorna , gv_nachn to print the data.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JLN