cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our's is Extended Classic. Is there any way to create a PO without shopping cart creation and it's approval.

Here I have an issue, PO status is showing awaiting for approval, but when I tried to check it's shopping cart number im not getting any shopping cart number in followon documents tab.

In Approval status it is shwoing no approver found. I have tested the same through function module, there it is showing 3 possible approvers list.

I have re triggered the work flow still it is showing no approver found status.

Through me some light to solve this issue,

Regards,

Krish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

consider the following

1) please have a look at the follow on document in the shopping cart

this should show the purchase order .

Vice-versa will not work

Follow on tab --In the purchase order will not show the shopping cart.

2) what is the worklfow of the purchase order that is created?

is it classic (or) N step badi workflow?

3) please check the workflow log --->

Transaction --> SWi6 ---> You have to use --> the Purchase order guid here --> and also object type --> BUS2201

do you see any problems in the workflow log??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krish,

You can create a P.O directly using "Process Purchase Orders" link in SRM Portal without creating any shopping cart.

For your other query regarding P.O approval, check in SWB_PROCUREMENT txn. whether any work flow is made active for BUS2201 business object.

Same way check in SWE2 txn. for any other possible linkages for business object BUS2201 (P.O).

There you can find out if any of the work flow is activated for that business object.

Are you using any N-Step approval BADI for triggering the work flow ? Please let us know to help you further in this regard.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja