cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear SAP Guru's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's,

I have a problem. Kindly solve my query.

I keep a customer "FLAG FOR DELETION", after that i going to use the same customer, it is accepting for the sales process.

How could i stop the process for that type of customers.

Kindly give me the solution.

With regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If your client doesn't want to block the customer and want to continue with the Flag for Deletion---then you have to take the help of Userexit to achieve that functionality. You have to do necessary coding in the relevant userexit of include MV45AFZZ so that the system will check before saving the document,that the customer is not flagged for deletion, and if flagged then it should react as per your requirement like error message/.....etc.,

The relevant userexits are Userexit_save_document_prepare, Userexit_save_document.

Hope this works.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are very true that we can make the overall block the customer for the transactions.....but the client is saying that if its flag for deletion then for wht reason all transaction are processed by giving the warning msg .....i mean this is really critical....is there any other way beside of blocking the customer....that when we enter the customer and it showz that the customer is block not in warning msg just in error msg.....

I will appreciate for your answer.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

better option is bolck the customer per sales arena then system doesnt allow you to process any transaction for that customer.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Flagging a Customer for deletion doesn't prevent creation and saving of a Sales Order. A much more powerful option is to block the Customer via an Overall Block in the Order Block for for the specific Sales Area. You will then not be able to even create the Sales Order.

Regards

Ramana ND