Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RLT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sd Gurus,

I"ve an issue,

I have maintained RLT as 10 days.

I havent maintain inhouse prod days in mrp2 view in mmr.

1. I put one order for 1 qty with no stock available.

I got confirm delivry date after 10 days.

2. Now again I put an order for say 100 qty, then again the confirm delivery date given by the system is 10 days. Why is that so?

what are the parameters the system is checking??

And Please what would be the standard procedure the way how i should go fro this.

waiting in anticipation!!

its urgent

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Chavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sd gurus

thankyou for ur valuable answers

regards

nitin

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The system doesn't consider the production capacity for giving the delivery dates considering the RLT. Even for 1000 quantity also it will give the same delivery date considering 10 days RLT. As per my knowledge, this can be overcome if APO is implemented. The system considers many factors before giving the confirmed delivery dates.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nitin

As a rule, the replenishment lead time is used in the availability check. If the replenishment lead time is not maintained, then the system uses the in-house production time or the planned delivery time to determine component availability. If both are maintained, the in-house production time or the planned delivery time have higher priority than the replenishment lead time.

The replenishment lead time is interpreted as follows:

=> In the case of planning at component level, the replenishment lead time is reduced to the in-house production time.

=> When planning at finished product level, the replenishment lead time is considered to be the production time of the overall structure. To react quickly to customer demand, ensure the following:

o Planned independent requirements are maintained at finished product level.

o Sales orders are entered a long time in advance.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi