Thanks in advance

Jatin Parmar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin

Scheduling agreement is an out line agreement. it contains and different quantities to be delivered on different delivery dates

It is an agreement between customer and company with some special conditions.

]

regards

Venkat

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin,

-->Scheduling agreement is one type of outline agreement.

-->Scheduling agreement means the agreement between customer and company which is having details about which is the quantity to be supplied for a perticuler datae.

-->It is like a cotract but here we will have coformed quantity and delivery dates in different schedule lines for a perticuler duration or period.

--> From scheduling agreement we will create delivery directly without sales order.

-->Example -- If the customer specifies the date and quantity of the required material for a specific duration we will create scheduling agreement in the SAP.

Customer 'A' asked the company total required quantity is 100 but he wants supply in four instalments at specific dates in the month of March then we can create scheduling agreement for that requirement and we will supply according to that.

I hope it will help you

Regards

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

A customer scheduling agreement is an outline agreement with the customer containing delivery quantities and dates. These are then entered as schedule lines in a delivery schedule. You can either create schedule lines when you create the scheduling agreement or you can create them later.

You fulfill a scheduling agreement by creating the deliveries in the schedule as they become due. You process deliveries for a scheduling agreement in exactly the same way as you process a normal delivery. After you have carried out the delivery, the system updates the Delivered quantity field in the scheduling agreement item with the delivery quantity. The following graphic shows the document flow for scheduling agreements.

eg : when a customer knows that how much he sells product X in a month for example 100 qty, he would see the requirement perhaps on a weekly basis and split the order on 3 or 4 delivery dates. This ensures that the customer is always serving the demand and also he is not incurring interest on the inventory maintained.

Such order is a Scheduling agreement for us, we straight away do delivery for it on the prescribed dates.

dear Parmar, can i request you to close all your previous threads if they are answered by rewarding all the helpful answers.

regards

sadhu kishore