cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS email notification: filtering red alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have successfully setup CCMS email notification on our SolMan 4.0 (SP13) but I want to filter the alerts.

I'd like only to receive red alerts, not yellow. Can anyone help me out?

Thx.

Bert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u plz provide me procedure to configure CCMS in solman for central monitoring & alerts.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

Good day.

Would just like to ask a favor with you. I am currently doing my configuration of central alert email in my CEN (Solution Manager). However, I am having problem with the value I will be putting under the "PARAMETER" tab. How will I configure the sender of my alert email? Is this really in Client 000?

Appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Only way to avoid mails on yellow alert is " Avoid maintaining any threshold value for Yellow ALert"

Regards

Ramesh F Kolur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your help but I found the error and it was mine.

As I am using Solman as central monitor point, I had added parameter REACT_ON_ALERTS in RZ21 to auto-reaction method Ccms_onalert_email iso to my own created central auto-reaction method.

Thanks anayway!

BR

Bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I already set this parameter in RZ21 auto-reaction method CCMS_OnAlert_Email but still I receive yellow alerts.

Any idea?

BR

Bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bert,

You will need to do this

Use the ccms_onalert_email_v2 instead of the ccms_onalert_email

1.Configure 2 methods one for Red and the other for Yellow with the respective recipient id

z:ccms_onalert_email_yellow

z:ccms_onalert_email_red

2. Define a 3rd method

z:ccms_onalert_email

3.In the Parameters tab for this one specify the other two.

eg. Parameter name = Yellow

Parameter value = z:ccms_onalert_email_yellow

Please keep us posted on this.

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

What is the need to define another method with the parameters of the previous methods in it?

The REACT_ON_ALERT parameter itself defines the criteria, dosent it??

or am i missing something,

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bert,

most probably you are looking for the parameter REACT_ON_ALERTS? Its usage is described in [note 671780|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/671780]: Only trigger auto-reaction method with certain alerts.

Regards, Michael