cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Output types for one Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My requirement is to get 2 Output types for a single invoice..To be clear our client is an Indian client and at the time of raising an invoice,he needs 2 outputs...one is a commercial invoice and the other one is a Exise invoice.How can i configure this.

Regards

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please configure Output Types: RD00 for Commercial Invoice and J1I0 for Excise Invoice and maintain it in VF01.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

Should we manually assighn both the output types in VF01 manually.Can i get both the output types automatically in VF01.whether it is possible if i maintain condition records in VV31.when i try to seethe output in VF02 when i am issuing the output to screen i am unable to get both the condition types.system is asking me one option..that RD00 to execute.I need both condition type options to be displayed when i issue output to screeen.so that i can choose wat ever oupput i can.

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain vv31 both these condition types so automatically it will appear in VF02.

bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Yes when we maintain conditin records these records gets triggered in Outputof VF01.when we want to trigger the output generally we go to VF02 screen and issue output-screen.

At this point system is asking me to propose the output type so that it is showing me the the output.so the enduser should remember the output type.Instead of that like in Order output can i get the output types displayed with the subscreen and in that the columns mentioned like message type.Process status,transmission medium.

So that the enduser can select the particular option and view the output.

Regards

Narayana

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign any n umber of output types to an invoice or order. You have to properly configure the output types and include them in the output procedure(assuming that you know the process well, i am not explaining them here) and then maintain the master records in VV31. The outputs will automatically be triggered while invoice creation.

No special care needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

Why dont you make the naming convententions for your output type self explanatory, so that whenever there is a pop up, user can decide which one he wants to execute.

For eg: For invoice type say ZOIN, you can have two output types, say ZOPR - Order Print Out and ZOMA - Order Email.

Hope you find it useful and so do the users.

Dont forget to reward points for contribution

Have a great day

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to VV31 to maintain the condition records for Billing Documents, hence the output types would be displayed auto.

Regards,

Helen