cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding XI adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is Getting data from Database and send it to XI Adapter and that will goto another XI Adapter and getting response from XI Adapter.

Sender : Database.

Receiver : XI system.

My question is

1.How we can get response from XIAdapter.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could use the XI adapter with both JDBC and another XI adapter as synchornous way.

As per your explanation i think the scenario is

JDBC ---> XI -

> XI -

> R/3

In case of XI to XI communication either you could go through synchornous communication or Async way.

Here if from R/3 if you will be getting the response then you could pass the same response to another XI adapter also.

But if R/3 is not sending the response and you need the XI adapter should response then it will be possible with Sync/Async bridge by creating dummy response.

Here if you need the synchornous communication between JDBC and XI then you could just send the update flag as an acknowledgment.

Please verify if if you have the common SLD for both XI systems. its preferable to go for seperate SLDs

Check out the similar threads, XI to XI scenarios:

These links will definitely give you an idea about the current situation.

Demonstrating Use of Synchronous-Asynchronous Bridge to Integrate Synchronous and Asynchronous systems using ccBPM in SAP Xi

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi - Use of Synch - Asynch bridge in ccBPM

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] - Use of Synch - Asynch bridge in ccBPM

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am thinking you are doing JDBC - XI -R3 scenario.....and you are using proxy at receiver side..if yes then there is no need of sender xi adapter for response you will get the response automatically...you will call outbound proxy in inbound proxy..that will automatically send the response to XI

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asmith,

I hope that you scenario is just like JDBC-XI(sync).

you are using XI adapter on receiver side means i.e

may be ABAP Server proxy on reciver side.

incase of server proxy inorder to get response.

>> How we can get response from XIAdapter.

we have to generate "Call Method Excute_Synchrous".

please let us know, u r scenario more words.

regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is

1.I'am getting data from database.

2.XI system will take the data.

3.this Xi system will send the data to another XI system.

4.That data will post in the database.

My requirement is 1-3 steps.

When I'am posting the data to XI system .If it's successfull then I need response as status otherwise error status

I'am using BPM here.Final step will be send synchornous.

Without proxies will it be possible to get response from XIAdapter.Here I'am not usin R/3 system.

Regards,