Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on ship to party in sales order

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to ask

1. if there is any way to block modification on the address of ship to party during order creation/modification? I want to make sure it is copied from customer master without modified manually.

2. if there are multiple ship to associated with a sold to party, there will be a box pop up for user to choose, is there any way to extend the box to display more information? Currently, it only shows the name.

Thanks in advance. Point will be awarded for helpful answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check this way with your abaper. Whenever the address of the ship to is changed at the order level the VBPA table would identify in the address indicator field with a field value i think B and E, that it has been modified at the order level. Check this field in user exit " userexit_save_document_prepare " and throw an error message saying the address cannot be modified.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gundam

For information, While creating sale order, if you have multiple ship to parties in sold to party customer master, system will propose to choose the ship to party.

In the same screen, just you have to drag the tab to right side wherein you can see the address of respective ship to parties. What else you require??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gundam,

I think you need to go for some enhancements to get your requirement so discuss with ABAPer he will help you

Regards,

Murali.