cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qm in sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having problem in creating inspection lot for delivery(VL01N). the error message is given below

"Status of inspection lot 100000000004 / partial lot 000000 does not allow good issue"

please give solution

thanking you

arun kumar.r.v

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems you have assigned the inspection type 10 to the material.

The insopection lot is already created with no:100000000004.

You have to process the inspection like results to be recorded &usage decision to be given.

Go toQA32 & process the lot.

If you ahve any problem pl. get back or else award .

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YMREDDY,

i have used inspection type 10, and i have assigned it in material master also. the inspection lot is not created, i could not find any inspection lot in qa32 . what could have caused this problem

thanking you

arun kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QA02, enter the inspection lot & check the status of the lot. Also check if you have taken the usage decision. If the usage decision is other than 'Accepted', then it is possible that system will not allow you to post the goods issue.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

in qa02 when i enter the inspection lot no, i am getting a message stating inspection lot is not created yet. so i am not able to do result recording

thanking you

arun kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

save the SD Transaction VL01N first

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you trying to create and post the delivery all at the same time? You can not do that.

If you create the delivery, it creates the inspection lot. You MUST save the delivery, go process the inspection lot, then come back and post the delivery.

If you exit the delivery without saving, the inspection lot of course then is not saved either. As a result you don't find the lot indicated in the message.

Craig

eesf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

that's great

The key point of your answer was "SAVE" the delivery and then process the lot.

Regards

E.Esfanji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please specify which Inspection type you have assigned to that material and how are you creating the inspection lot.

Regards,

Krishna Mohan