Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document is incomplete

former_member949397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating sales order System showing document is incomplete,would you like to save or edit incomplete document.Whether I can save this or not.If not then what r the other customization i will,Please reply me this issue.

thanks ,

Rajendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There a quite a few things that you can actually do when you encounter that message "Either Save , or Edit, or Cancel"

In VA02 , you can go to "Edit" and "Incompletion Log", and tick on all the incomplete fields and say "Complete Data".

Now based on your customization setting in SPRO- SD - BASIC FUNCTIONS - INCOMPLETION LOG - Define Incompletion Procedures - Sales order Header or Item, you can assign the status group.

For eg: If a field is not maintained in your sales order VA01 and you still save it without editing and completing the order, you can now restrict the billing document to be generated, or you can restrict Delivery, PGI, based on your business scenario.

Just let me know if you find this helpful and dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Proceed to edit-Log of incomplete items in Sales Order Screen and please do input all the respective fields to make the Sales Order Complete.

Check out the settings in Basic Function-Incompletion Log .Here you can make some fields mandatory for datas.So check this out whether u r able to get in Sales Order Level.

Regards,

R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to edit the incomplete items, go to VA02, and Edit->Incompletion Log, then you may see the incomplete items and make change accordingly.

For the customizing settings for incompletion log, you can go to SPRO->SD->Basic Functions->Log of Incompleted items to check the details.

Regards,

Helen