cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to design a smartform with below tables and table-fields??

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to design a smartform and driver program using this tables and table fields

FIELD DESCRIPTION TABLE-FIELD

Tax Invoice No: vbrk-vbeln

Code vbpa-kunnr where parvw = RG

Ship To vbpa-kunnr where parvw = WE

PAN No J_1IMOCUST-J_1IPANNO for WE

ECC ,,

Range ,,

Div ,,

Excise Reg No ,,

LST No ,,

CST No ,,

Invoice No: vbrk-vbeln

Do No: vbfa-vbelv where vbeln = inv no and vbtyp_v = C get the vbeln where vbak-auart = 'ZDO'

Sales Doc Num: vbfa-vbelv where vbeln = inv no and vbtyp_v = C get the vbeln where vbak-auart = 'ZSO'

PO: vbkd-bstkd where vbeln = sales doc no

Delivery No: select vbelv from vbfa where vbeln = inv no and vbtyp_v = J

Goods Removal Dt&Time: select vbeln from vbfa where vbelv = dlv no and vbtyp_v = R Put this vbeln in mkpf and get BUDAT and CPUTM

Selection screen parameter should be : vbrk-vbeln.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First design your form interface, this is the set of fields that you need to display in your form and create this as a structure in SE11. In your print program code the logic to extract the data into this structure, this is just regular ABAP, nothing special here.

When you have your data call function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME to determine the name of the generated smartform function module. Then call this function module, passing the data collected into your structure. If necessary you will need to find the print parameters required and pass these too.

In your smartform you will need to use the data structure you created in SE11 as the smartform interface and design the layout required to display these fields.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick

thanks for your kind suggestion.I got your point of view for solving this problem but if you give me the screen shots of designing's then it will be the best for me to understand and design.

Regards

Saifur Rahaman

saifurrahaman1983@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for a more detailed example you would be better searching SDN. Here's a thread I found with some examples and plenty of links

Regards,

Nick

P.S. I recommend taking your e-mail address out of your post, or you will get spam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nick

thnx 4 u kind co-operation.These were very useful site u linked for solving this prob.I will try it.If i dnt get ny soln then i will contact u again.

Regards

Saif