cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error updating the table 372

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I maintained the JCEP ( A/R Cess %) as 3%. While iam saving the Excise invoice the system is throwing the error like error updating the table condition table 372

Gurus plz give u r suggestions.

regards,

jyothi.

Edited by: jyothi. on Feb 25, 2008 7:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Your error may be accured because of two pssobilities

1.You check Requirement or alternative calculation type or alternative condition base value for that condition type in your pricing procedure whether thsose are correct or not.

2.Check condition table fields which you have put in the access sequence of that condition type there may be some inconsistency is hapening.

i hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali!

Even I am facing the same problem while working in ECC 6.0 environment. I am continuing in the same post as I feel it is most relevant post to continue the issue instead of opening a new issue.

I tried to maintain a different access sequence for the condition type JEXP i.e a new Access sequence(ZJEX) and also a new condition tpe (ZJEP). We don't have other Excise condition type in our Pricing procedure.

In the access sequence except condition table 372, I have maintained all other condition tables.

We have maintained the values against table 357- Country/Plant/Control Code.

Still the error is persisiting. Can you put some light on the issue.

I have even traced the values being hit in the tables directly. There is no relation of table 372, then why is it being cause of the error.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Karthik.

Answers (0)