cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

561 E....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i am doing intial stock posting in MB1C against Sales Order... i used 561 movment type and Special stock indicator E, after words i have entered sales order number and item no of that sales order. after completion of aall.. the document was saved. but my requiremnt the sales order number was not stored in the relavent table(MSEG)?

What is the reason for that?

TABLE MSEG

MOVEMENT TYPE 561 E

FEILDS

KDAUF -- Sales order number in MSEG

How can we fetch the relavent sales order number... agaist the material document???

Thanks in Advacne.

Ravi kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ravi

Two ways to check this.

1) Go to MMBE, see the stock is updated, select "Environment" on top and "Material Movement". Here check whether the stock quantity is updated with movement type 561 E.

2) If the quantity is updated as stated above, make a note of the Material Document reference and go to MB51, give the material code, Material Document reference and execute.

Double click on the Material Document so that you can see against which sale order the stock is updated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

Everything is updating propoerly... in MMBE and MB51 it showing sales order number and movement type 561 E.... but my requirement is my client is asking a report agaist material document with sales order... but the sales order number was not storeing in MSEG table... why??

Thanks in Advance

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check under OMJJ... under update control..

Play little more with ur MM guy..surely u get the clue..

Reg

shan1242

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ravi

If you want a report for the combination of material document and sale order reference, run MSEG.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipath...

In MSEG table the sales document number was not updating...against the 561 E

that is the my problem???

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ravi

I got the conclusion after some repeated tests at my end. Before explaining that, I would like to know why you want to create 561E??

Is it MTO scenario. If it is MTS, then the sale order reference will not flow in any table. Only in MTO scenario, this will work.

Alternatively, In VOV7, for any item category, if the field "Special Stock" is selected and if you raise a sale order with that particular item category, then in that case, 561E will work. You can check this in MSEG.

Last but not least, I should also thank you for posting such a question due to which, I also learnt some useful information.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi..

thanks for ur concern on this issue...

Actually that is not a MTO and Make stock.

my client product is GAS.. we are supplying the gas with returnable packging material of our material and customer returnable packgmaterial also.

if that is a customer returnable material we are taking his material agaist his sales order with MB1C... 561 E movement.

everything going fine... but when we are prepareing a report of customer cylinders we need to capture the information of how many cylinder received again with sales order and how many cylinders issued agaist the sale order. For this we are doing a report .. in that we did not get that sales document number in MSEG table.

Thanks alot..

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ravi

If the item is returnable, then try with 561V.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

561 V stock posting against customer..

with this movement type i am facing lot of problems.if i trying to post with 561 V. it will not taking storage location, it in display mode. if i am doing withour storage location.. in delivery itshows there is no stock... and others..

but in this scenario customer number (kunnr) was updating in MSEG table..

please advice..

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

I too played little more on this.. for my item cat TAN i posted one GR for 561 E under MSEG system updated my order#, special stock was blank in VOV7, so its not affecting for updating MSEG with order #.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shan

This is quite interesting !!!!!!!

Just for clarification sake, are you trying TAN for MTO scenario??

I too tried with same item category (TAN) and created 561E and checked in MSEG table but the sale order reference was not populating there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its normal sales..not MTO..

In OMJJ there is some setting missing.. pl check under update control..

give me your email ids.. will take screenshots and update you the same..

Reg

shan1242

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shan

its lachu30_kamakoti@yahoo.com

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pathi,

Sent mail to ur id.. check the same..

sure it will be helpful...

reg

shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shan...

my mail id is ravikumar.talluri@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shan

Many thanks. I could have posted as a new thread and rewarded points, but unfortunately, I could not do so in this thread.

Thanks once again

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

my issue was resolved.. the data will be stored in MSEG-MAT_KDAUF

Thanks to Lakshmipathi & Shan 1242..

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good news.. thanks for your updates..

reg

shan1242

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in MMBE whether it got updated under sales order stock or not? Also check any incompleteness in that mat doc,

Check for other materials.. it shd not happen..

if its happening for all materials then may be customisation missing from mm side..

lets know the updates..

Reg

shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shan,,

thanks for your reply..

in mmbe its posting against sales order, there is no erroe showing in the saving time.

if that is mm related customizing...where we need to map this???

Thanks in Advance

Ravi