cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro at Planning Area Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam aware of creating a specific macro only wrt to a specific planning book / data view.

Is there a possibility to create / define macro at planning area level ? beecoz i have many Planning books under planning area and we have a scenario like the same macrohas to be executed in all the planning book.Its a duplicate of work creating the same macro in all the planning book

Please let me know the Option ?

Regards

BVN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont understand the reason why you need to run for all PBs. If you run at one PB, thats enough to see the changes in all other PBs. Do you have any other reqmt than this ?

thx

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Macros are planning book or data view specific and therefore cannot be at planning area level. However, have you tried the "Import" function to copy macros between your books. This is accessible from within the Macro Workbench (/sapapo/advm).

Once you have created a macro that you are happy with, go into the book you want to copy the macro into, click on the "import" button at the top of the screen and enter the name of the planning book and the macro you want to copy. This will then bring in the macro in an inactive state, just check and activate it as usual.

This will work as long as you have the same key figures in both books.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ian