cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditon missing in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a PP that is assigned to sales order as well as delivey.The PP includes Tax conditon zst . It contains asscess seq. customer/material/ region/region of delivering plant /tax class of material and customer.

PP is working fine in sales order. zst is getting calculated. But the tax contion zst is missing in delivery PP. The pricing analysis shows region of the delivering plant is missing which is not. Also,the detailed analysis of message is showing that conditon filed overflow or condition record is missing.

Can anyone help me to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod

Seems pretty much like the scenario I faced earlier. The Sales tax Condition record not appearing in VL01N seems to be a common thing and there is nothing to be alarmed as long as you maintain Price Source E - Delivery / Order in VTFL. The Delivery Document contains only weight-related conditions or Freight costs. When you go to VF01, the Sales tax appears once again re-aligned with the costs you have entered in Delivery, packing and Freight, for instance.

In this context, please refer OSS Note No: 154529. The relevant portions are reproduced for your information:

Quote:

Pricing in the delivery is used to calculate conditions that belong to the delivery document regarding content and that are analyzed for the data available in the delivery document.

This concerns weight-related conditions such as postage costs or freight costs in particular. Transferring the retail price of the receiving plant during store supply from master conditions is important for Retail.

The delivery is an independent price source. You cannot copy or transfer entered condition values to a delivery-related pricing procedure in an order (or otherwise).

You can also transfer delivery-related conditions (in addition to the order/purchase order-related conditions) to the billing document. The 'Price source' field in copying control of the billing document controls this.

Note the following special features of pricing in the delivery:

1. You do NOT use the delivery document to replicate order-related conditions or to calculate them again (to update them). If you use them in this regard there is a risk that the data basis in the order is not the same as the data basis in the delivery and unintentional price differences may result from this. The 'order' document is sold-to party-oriented in its data composition and the 'delivery' document is ship-to party-oriented.

2. As only special processes are supported in the concept of delivery pricing as described above, not all fields that are available in the order or in the billing are filled in the communication structures of delivery pricing.

End of Quote

Regards

Ramana ND

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

This problem may be bcos of copy controls, check ur entry in VTLA tcode and in that u had assigned the proper routine or not but i am thinking pricing has been redeterming and it carries new pricing in delivery that may be one of the reason.

But iam not sure abt this.

If it works reward me.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

not sure but i remember condition overflow is related with the rate calculation where the value is exceeding the number of the decimals allowed for it. Pl check the conversion.

regards

sadhu kishore