Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Sign-On in MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are implementing SRM-MDM Catalog 2.0. Is it possible to have Single Sign On Concept here? Can anybody gives some details?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Basis,

The SAP NetWeaver product handles authentication for applications running on NetWeaver, and SRM is nothing more than an application running on NetWeaver platform. So, your questions should be about implementing SSO with NetWeaver, and then your applications like SRM, and other applications can take advantage of the SSO implementation.

In your other thread you asked about SSO without using EP, so I think it is best to close this thread and continue with the other thread so your SSO needs get answered, including SSO for SRM.

If you do not understand above, or have more questions related to this, please feel free to ask them here, but I think it is best to close this, as mentioned above.

Thanks,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tim for your reply. As per your suggestion , I will close this thread and continue with other thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this thread and continuing other thread in same forum as both are same.