cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Pricing Condition Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Kindly look at this situation and recommend a possible Solution.

There is a SAP Standard Table XXX with combination Sales Org/ Dist Chan/Division/ Material and the description as Sales Org/ Dist Chan/Division/Material.. With Validity Period Checked and Release Status Unchecked.

I want to have a Pricing Condition Table as Sales Org/ Dist Channel/Division/ Material but with description Division/material. with Validity Periods Checked and Release Status Unchecked. When i try to do this i am getting a message " This table combination Already exiits", and i am unable to create further. Is there a way to create the Said table without this error.

Kindly Suggest a possible Solution. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Vittal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

the message you are getting is not an error but just a warning message indicating the same combination of fields with which you are trying to create a table is already existing. And the descriptions of the fields are copied as it is as per their field names when you create a condition table.

Practically, the condition records that you can store against the available condition table and the one you are trying to create if at all with a new description is absolutely same. so there is no reason why you should create a condition table with the same combination again. However pl clarify if i could answer your query.

Regards,

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Problem is Solved. When u get a error message its just warning message but not an hard error. Just hit enter and it will ask for the package and then the transport request will be created.

Thanks for all the help.

Regards

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto V/03. U just copy the standard condition table and give a new no. range between 501 to 999.

Then make the modification u want.

Hope it is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you mean access sequence?

run V/07 and check this access