cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Splitting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in a situation where my Client want to split the invoices on the basis of condition types. Scenario is, I have a single line item for which price is calculated with 6 different condition types. My client want to send customer 6 different invoices for this single line item, payment terms are same, payer is same, bill to party is also same. What are the possibilities to acheive this and how to configure this in the System?

Regards,

Muhammad Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Yes u can have separate bill for each line item. U can create 2 invoices if there are two line items. Check the menu path. billing---- country specific featues-Maintain max. numbers. Going further if u modify copying requirement available in vtfa at item level with the help of abaper differentiating conditon type u can have further invoice split.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you have 1 common invoice listing rates for all these 6 condition types (clearly specifying the activity), so that the customer doesnt get 6 different bills and gets annoyed looking at them

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually this how the customer want to receive the bills i.e. for one line item 6 different bills with respect to each condition type...

Can we do something with payment terms option in condition record? because I also need to have different payment terms for each invoice

Need help from you experts