cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unbilled revenues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a situation where my Client want to see unbilled revenues at the time of post goods issue. Scenario is, company bill the customer on fortnightly basis. From 1st of every month till 14th customer is allowed to take the product and on the 15th customer is billed. In this time Company want to recognize the value of goods sold at the time of Post Goods Issue

I need to know how to solve this scenario and what will be the steps for configuration

Regards,

Muhammad Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the Unbilled revenues options in configuration.

Basic Fn> Account Detmn> Revenue Recognisition> Deferred And unbilled G/L Accounts.

Enter the G/L account , which will be deferred account.

Once you perform the actual billing ,run the transaction VF44.

At the Item category defered revenue should be allowed

B should be selected.

Regards

KRSNA

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your understanding about the revenue recognition is true.

One alternative to meet your requirement is to generate a report. Design a report that lists all the documents for which PGi is done and billing is due, considering the document status and take the values of the corresponding documents.

Hope this works out.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i right understand you need to determine

Non-Billed Receivables Accounts

The account for non-billed receivables is a special general ledger account, used to determine revenue which has been implemented but not yet billed.

If you want to set up an account, join an account with non-billed receivables together with a customer reconciliation account which is a part of your chart of accounts. You can use the transaction OVUR for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not working!

I heared that we need to first activate revenue recognition "ON" for Item category, for which we have to request SAP

can somebody validate it?

Or is there any other option available in the system which can cater the issue